Some of you may already know a new feature in YouTube, lists! This is going to make it so much easier to find all the instructional video’s you need. Don’t you hate it when you know you have watched some instruction video and when you need it, you can’t find it? This will change with YouTube lists, here’s how:
- Open a video you want. You don’t have to watch it if you are only saving it to a list.
- Below the “subscribe” button is a “Add to” button.
- After you click on the “Add to“button, a small checklist will show up. You can put this video into an existing list or create a new one.
4. Another great thing with these lists is you can save someone else’s list! When you select a video and it opens a list of many video’s, there is a “share and save” button. You can even press “Play all” and watch the entire list!
5. The last thing is finding your saved lists. On the left side of your window you will see this type of list:
You need to press the “show more” button and all your saved lists will be displayed!
I hope this helps you organize the video’s you watch. YouTube is a wonderful way to learn new techniques, if you could only remember where you watched them last! 🙂
I know this is two blogs in a week, but I wanted you all to know about this great new feature!
Until next time,
Enjoy every day, as we love to create no matter who likes it or doesn’t, we loved making it for them!